I love my sister, I really do. She tagged me again and she never tags me with the easy cheesy memes. She tags me with the ones that actually take some thought.
So here it is...8 random things about me and/or my life:
1. When I was about 23 my doctor told me I couldn't have children. I now have a beautiful girl and a handsome little boy. Doctor's don't know everything!
2. I have a box of things in my closet from my wedding even though my marriage is over, not because I reminisce about the marriage but about the time and people that helped me make all those lovely things.
3. I am allergic to just about everything that flies and has a stinger. I had to leave church once and head to the emergency room when a lone honey bee somehow made its way in and of all the people in the sanctuary, it stung me.
4. Chinese food is my favorite kind of food. If its really really good, I could eat it everyday.
5. I just realized I don't think I'm random enough.
6. My sister won tickets to see Barenaked Ladies in New Orleans, she was great enough to take me. It was......an experience I will never forget. A few things I'll name, pedestrians believe they have the right of way whether they are sober or drunk and the pedestrians are everywhere because you can drive anywhere but there are not enough parking spaces and the jackass in front of you just got the last one, there was a cab company called yellow cab BUT the cabs were orange and the weekend we were there was St. Patrick's Day as if anyone in New Orleans needed another reason to drink and as we were leaving 3 days later ON A HIGHWAY in the lane next to us is a float with people on it AND it passed us!
7. I was younger than my eleven year old daughter when I learned how to cook and I was about her age when I started making the dressing for Thanksgiving because no one else wanted to. Not to pat myself on the back but its so good now I get requests for it from people at my church every year and all of my friends and relatives. Even the ones who don't like dressing.
8. And last but certainly not least and this sort of goes back to number 1, both of my kids were premature. I only carried Danyelle for 6 1/2 months and JC for 5 1/2 months. My doctor told me if I had another one it would more than likely I would only carry to 4 1/2 months and suggested I have my tubes tied. They may not know everything but I listened and took their advice that time.