Sunday, February 18, 2007

I think I was wrong!

Yeah I know, some of you that know me well must be amazed that I am actually admitting to being wrong. But I am not exactly sure yet. I guess I should explain, lol. I wrote a blog a while back about not being able to go back to a relationship. I think I was wrong, I hope I am wrong. I had a very interesting experience this last week. I have not been able to go anywhere because my POS van decided to die on me. Which means I haven't been able to even go to church. Ok, sorry I'm on a tangent...ANYWAY...a few days ago my mom called and said someone had been to the church looking for me. ME?!? Who would be looking for me? Am I in trouble? Oh no, they found out! LOL, just kidding. Maybe. :P Sorry tangent again. So, mom can't remember the guys name (yes I said guy) so she tells me what she can remember about him and who he would sit with at church when he visited. Well, I knew exactly who she was talking about. Wow, talk about blast from the past. Before he started visiting the church I've been a member of for about 4 years, we dated YEARS ago, I mean like more than 10 years ago. He left his number at the church for me. The lady he left it with is a very good friend of my moms so she called my mom and gave her the number and mom called me and I wrote it down. Where I looked at it on my desk for about 3 days. Should I call him? I wonder what he wants? Why shouldn't I call him? Why should I? Yeah, I 'll call him, tomorrow. No, I don't need a man in my life. I don't need that aggravation. I've been there, done that. With him even! But......the biggest difference is, he was good to me. Very good to me. Why did I let him go you ask? Two words, Young and Stupid! He asked me to marry him and I freaked out and broke it off. Now all these years later, he hunts me down and wants to talk to me. So, I called him.......and we talked and he came over and we talked. He said all these beautiful things to me. He said he wants to take me out on a date, a REAL date. I remember he used to spoil me, buying me things I wanted, things I didn't need. He would tell me he loved me and wanted to spend his life with me. *sigh* Man, I was stupid! Is this a second chance? Who knows, I guess I'll find out. He said he would call me today. He never lied to me before, so I guess I should expect a call.

So I guess my question is, Can you really go back?
Maybe.

1 comment:

Princess LadyBug said...

I don't think you can ever really go back. But you can have a new and probably better relationship with him.

So far, he's got my vote. :P