Monday, February 25, 2008

*Sigh* She tagged me AGAIN!

I love my sister, which is why I'm doing this meme. :P

Instructions: For each of the following, search Google Images and post your favorite pic.


1. Where I grew up:



We lived in either Shreveport or Bossier City and this is a photo of the bridge that connects the two cities. This is actually a much better picture than the actual bridge because now half of those neon lights are out and haven't been replaced.

2. Where I live now:



Not exactly my favorite pic but one of the few I could find on Google. Stonewall is about 30 minutes outside of Shreveport and much, much smaller.

I found this one too:



BUT it's Stonewall, Colorado :P

3. My name is:



My name picked up 2 things more than anything else. This writer who is also a self-proclaimed witch and a gospel singer. Scary huh?

I had to add this one too, it was just funny!



4. My grandmother's name:



This is a photograph from artist Odelle Morshuis. That was my grandma's first name and I liked this photo because it reminded me of my grandma sitting at her table every morning drinking out of her little white tea cup. And I like the artist because (Sis, you'll love this) She's from New Zealand!

This one is for me, also named Odelle and anyone who knows me will get this:



5. My favorite food:



I have more but only so much room and since I picked 2 pics for almost all the other ones, I thought I would keep it down this time.

6. My favorite drink:



I'm drinking this now and I like plain Dr. P and will probably have to go back to it because if you notice in the pic it clearly tells you "Limited Edition" :P

7. My favorite smell:



For anyone who doesn't know me, thats Rob Thomas, lead singer of Matchbox Twenty and solo artist. I've never really smelled him but he just looks yummy, I thought seriously about putting him under #5 :P

And I'm tagging anyone reading this that hasn't done it yet!

5 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

All we have to do is get rid of Parasol and you can smell Rob all you want. :P

SweetestT said...

LOL! Parasol?!? That's funny, you're funny. That's why I love you.

WendyDarling said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Cormac Brown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Constant Motion said...

I smelled a guy named Rob once and another named Thomas; does that half way count as having smelled Rob Thomas?