Monday, June 12, 2006

Princess Ladybug

Most of you that read my blog know that Princess is my sister. I didn't know her my whole life and we didn't grow up together, we never even met until I was in my early teens. Confused? Well technically she's my step-sister but I don't think I've ever used that term when it comes to her. I love her as if we are truly blood related. So, right now it's killing me that I can't be with her when she needs her loved ones the most. You see, she had surgery Thursday and there were complications but she's doing better now. She's still in the hospital which I know is absolutely driving her mad. My mom is there with her which is very comforting to me but I still wish I could be there too. She's been there for me through some very tough times and I only wish I could return the favor. Unfortunately my children limit my money and travel. Those of you with children I'm sure can understand that. So, I guess I'm just venting for now and also hope that those of you reading this will just say a little prayer for my only sister. Thank you.

1 comment:

Princess LadyBug said...

I love you too, Baby Sister. :)